Tax Information

Get the form you need

If you qualify for one of the credits, you’ll need to include a Form 1098-T each year when you file your taxes.

You can sign up to get your Form 1098-T electronically. We must have your Social Security Number (SSN) to produce your form, so make sure you submit it when you sign up.

Sign up for an electronic Form 1098-T  Get more information about Form 1098-T

Have questions about taxes?

IU Financial Management Services (FMS) produces all tax documents.

Learn more about taxes and education credits